Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A rough week!

Wow, this last week was a rough one. I was on strict bed rest due to contractions, but was released to just part time bed rest! Much easier! So not much went on last week around the Duncan house! Oh yeah.. Pierce was sick ......

Then on Tuesday, the 19th, Pierce slipped off his top bunk bed while playing xbox and hit his noggin on the nite stand. Take a look at this egg!! My poor baby! Scared me to death! He's lucky!





I had my 27 week appt! Strong heartbeat and I had to drink this nasty orange soda like syrup for my glucose test. That was rough keeping down!  Now I'm on two week appts, but might need to go in weekly depending on contractions.  WOW!  Just over 10 weeks left! I'm still guessing the begining of July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment